|On mission team|
Original Resistance (cards)
- Keeping a Close Eye on You: Learn whether a player played success or failure during a mission.
- Strong Leader: Become the leader.
- No Confidence: Veto an approved mission team.
- In the Spotlight: Force a player to vote publicly on mission success or failure.
- Establish Confidence: Immediate use. The leader must reveal their identity to a player of their choosing.
- Overheard Conversation: Immediate use. The person to whom this card is given can learn the identity of a neighboring player.
- Open Up: Immediate use. The person to whom this card is given must disclose their identity to a player of their choosing.
- Take Responsibility: Immediate use. The person to whom this card is given must take a card from another player.
- Opinion Maker: The person to whom this card is given must vote first and publicly for the rest of the game.
- Merlin: a resistance member knows who the spies are.
- Assassin: a spy who wins the game for the spies if he can guess the identity of Merlin at the end of the game.
- Percival: a resistance member who knows who Merlin is.
- Morgana: a spy who looks like Merlin to Percival.
- Mordred: a spy who is invisible to Merlin.
- Oberon: a spy who is invisible to other spies (but not to Merlin).
- Lady of the Lake: a card which can be used to learn the alignment of another player.
- Resistance Chief: a resistance member who knows who the other Resistance Chief and Coordinator are.
- Resistance Hunter: a resistance member who must guess the Spy Chief for the resistance to win.
- Spy Chief: a spy who can fail missions allowing the Spy Hunter early accusation.
- Spy Hunter: a spy who must guess the Resistance Chief or Coordinator for the spies to win.
- Dummy Agent: a resistance member who can respond as a Chief when investigated.
- Coordinator: a resistance member who is known by Resistance Chief(s).
- Deep Agent: a spy who does not know the other spies but is known by the other spies.
- Pretender: a resistance member who appears as the Deep Agent to the spies.
- Inquisitor: a card which can be used to learn the alignment of another player.